How can we help you? Making sure you have the support you need is what the Stylist Network is all about. Whether you are just launching your career or looking for additional training and inspiration, your next steps are important ones. Let us know how we can help you. See the topics below and follow the links to find real solutions.
Build Your Business
- Set up your photo & bio on the website Find a Stylist listing. Simply email us a current & professional headshot of yourself (at least 3″ wide x 3.5″ tall at 72 dpi) and a bio of 50-75 words.
- Send us a press release, press clipping, or success story to share in a blog post or e-newsletter.
- Email us for your free “7-Steps to Launch” webinar for step by step business building guidance.
Get Connected Through Mentorship
- Participate in quarterly webinars with Carla Mathis as your mentor and moderator joining stylists from all over the world, sharing ideas, success stories and encouragement.
- Set up apprenticeship opportunities to learn alongside Carla and other seasoned Personal Stylists as they work with clients.
Increase Your Level of Expertise
- Take the Level III Complete Stylist Training to bring your expertise to the next level. See training options here.
- Take advantage of a 10% discount on continued training when you use your Stylist login to purchase.
- Get 50% off live webinars to continue your training with Carla (Login for discount).
Get the Best Tools and Resources Available
- Order your Master Color Set (10% discount for network members)
- Download a Custom Palette order form PDF.
- Order the Essential, Professional, and Complete Consultation Guides to use with clients during consultations (20% discount to network members)
- Order Consultation Guides to add services to your business; Introductory Consultation, Create a Look, The Alterations Checklist, and more.
- Shop the store to see more resources…
Master Color System Guidelines
- Review guidelines for how to use and learn about product care of your Master Color Sets;
- View pricing for Custom Client Palettes
- Get answers to FAQ’s
Read the Stylist Network Member Guide here.