This is a foundational & intensive course – not simple formula’s that put people in limiting boxes. You will learn the science of personal image, how to SEE, use your intuition, and how to speak the language of affirmation. Many who have trained with other programs find this to be more comprehensive and an added value to previous training.
“The level 1 course was so valuable to me. I walked away with much more than I even imagined I would get. I feel empowered and well-educated to start my business. I would say this has been one of my best purchases in education and growth. Thank you again for sharing this experience with me!” – Narmeen
Location: Sacramento, California, USA
Dates: Spring 2021 Dates TBD (Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm). Contact us to be notified.
Tuition: $2,949. You may enroll and reserve your space with a $997 deposit right here.
AICI CEU’s: 3.5. In order to earn 3.5 AICI CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full 5 days, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.)
Color Sensitivity & Color Analysis Techniques
- Color theory, psychology of color
- Color resonance identification
- Case studies—Identify resonance, intensity, value and contrast level from images of art and nature
- Case studies—Faces (photographs); Identify skin tones, hair colors, eye colors, color patterns of: temperature, harmony, & value and contrast level
- Using case studies & class participants, practice using the Essential Master Color set
- How to use the color sections in the Essential Clothing & Style Guides
Body Signature Analysis and Creating Looks for Women
- Line in the body & face
- How to choose fabrics, accessories and prints
- How to choose silhouettes
- How to use the Level I Essential Clothing & Style Guide
Wardrobe Refinement, Closet Analysis & Personal Shopping
- Principles of wardrobing: basic wardrobe groups, closet inventory analysis techniques and tools
- How to build a basic wardrobe
- Beginning Personal Shopping
- Create a Look as a Professional stylist
Marketing your Business
- How to determine your market
- Become your best advertisement
- Steps to launch and grow your business
CEU’s: 3.5 (In order to earn 3.5 AICI CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full 5 days, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we plan to implement several precautionary measures for the safety of Carla and the 3-5 participants gathered in the training conference room.
While we can’t know exactly what will be happening with the pandemic and government mandated safety laws at that time, all signs indicate that our small training gathering will be permissible & the venue available. We’ll certainly notify you asap should anything change.
We understand there are many different perspectives on the risks of this virus & safety measures. However, for the sake of the group and maintaining Carla’s health we prefer to err on the side of caution. Since the virus can be passed before there are any symptoms (or without any symptoms for some), we are implementing some protocols to reduce risk.
- We request that any participants traveling to the course by plane wear a mask during travel to avoid exposure
- We ask that participants wear a mask during the training, unless outside and 6 feet apart. This includes interaction with Carla before and after the training sessions. When the full face need to be seen for analysis or exercises, a 6’ distance can be maintained when one person takes off their mask for a short period of time.
- Since Carla will be speaking and teaching a lot, she may take her mask off for periods of time during training. If this is a problem for you, please let us know. She could also wear a clear face shield.
- We will have a contactless thermometer to take daily temperatures of each participant including Carla, to check for any fevers.
- We will have extra masks and hand sanitizer available.
- If any of the following symptoms are experienced in the 2 weeks leading up to the course, or if you are exposed to another person with these symptoms or with confirmed COVID-19, contact us asap to reschedule your attendance for a future date. If mild symptoms are experienced but testing confirms a negative result in time to attend, contact us to discuss/decide best options.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If symptoms are experienced during the course, please plan to leave the training immediately. We will work with you to make up any missed training material at a future date, and online if needed. We will keep the option open of allowing students to video conference into the training who may experience symptoms just before or during, and don’t want to risk exposing others before they are certain.
All participants will be required to agree in writing to these protocols in advance of the course.