Gain effective styling techniques for men that will increase your success as an image consultant. This training is designed for junior and advanced image consultants, but also for people who work in a fashion industry, as fashion consultant, tailor, designer of men’s clothing etc. Read below for detailed topic overview.
Dates: June 26-28 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Location: Menlo Park, California, USA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Tuition: $1,650 if enrolled before July 5, then $1,800
AICI CEU’s: .7 (In order to earn .7 AICI CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full course, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.)
At this course, you will gain the following skills;
- How to Identify the 12 PERSONALITY STYLES for men
- The psychology of men’s style & nonverbal communication
- The 4 LEVELS of Men’s professional style
- How to communicate effectively with male clients
- Identify & enhance body type, silhouette & proportion
- How to turn distinctive features into assets
- The critical points & how-to’s of GOOD FIT for Men
- How to teach good grooming to men
- Describe overriding Principles in Men’s Style
- Create pleasing combinations of patterns in men’s clothing
- Effectively shopping for men
- Selecting the right accessories for men (Ties, belts, shoes, watches)
After learning these concepts, you will have the opportunity to practice on male clients with your Instructors guidance. This is a foundational course that will empower you to successfully work with men, consult and guide them professionally and confidently.
A payment plan is available if needed;