This is a foundational & intensive course – not simple formula’s that put people in limiting boxes. You will learn the science of personal image, how to SEE, use your intuition, and how to speak the language of affirmation. Many who have trained with other programs find this to be more comprehensive and an added value to previous training.
“The level 1 course was so valuable to me. I walked away with much more than I even imagined I would get. I feel empowered and well-educated to start my business. I would say this has been one of my best purchases in education and growth. Thank you again for sharing this experience with me!” – Narmeen
Location: Sacramento, California, USA
Dates: TBD early 2022 (Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm). Contact us to learn more.
*Deposits and/or full tuition payments are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled, in which case the deposit will be fully refunded. If for any reason you decide not to attend after reserving with a deposit, the deposit may be applied towards future courses within the next 2 years time—with the condition that you notify The Style Core at least 15 days ahead of the course. If you cancel with less than 15 days before the event you paid a deposit for, it is non refundable and non transferable as credit.
AICI CEU’s: 3.5. In order to earn 3.5 AICI CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full 5 days, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.)
Color Sensitivity & Color Analysis Techniques
- Color theory, psychology of color
- Color resonance identification
- Case studies—Identify resonance, intensity, value and contrast level from images of art and nature
- Case studies—Faces (photographs); Identify skin tones, hair colors, eye colors, color patterns of: temperature, harmony, & value and contrast level
- Using case studies & class participants, practice using the Essential Master Color set
- How to use the color sections in the Essential Clothing & Style Guides
Body Signature Analysis and Creating Looks for Women
- Line in the body & face
- How to choose fabrics, accessories and prints
- How to choose silhouettes
- How to use the Level I Essential Clothing & Style Guide
Wardrobe Refinement, Closet Analysis & Personal Shopping
- Principles of wardrobing: basic wardrobe groups, closet inventory analysis techniques and tools
- How to build a basic wardrobe
- Beginning Personal Shopping
- Create a Look as a Professional stylist
Marketing your Business
- How to determine your market
- Become your best advertisement
- Steps to launch and grow your business
CEU’s: 3.5 (In order to earn 3.5 AICI CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full 5 days, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.
We understand there are many different perspectives on the risks of the COVID-19 virus & safety measures. However, for the sake of the groups well being we prefer to err on the side of caution, and will implement several precautionary measures for the safety of all participants gathered in the training conference room.
Participants who have been vaccinated fully will be asked to provide certification of their vaccination in advance.
The following Protocols apply to Participants who have not been fully vaccinated prior to the course:
- We request that any participants not yet vaccinated who are traveling to the course by plane wear a mask during travel to avoid exposure
- We ask that participants not yet vaccinated wear a mask during the training, unless outside and 6 feet apart. When the full face need to be seen for analysis or exercises, a 6’ distance can be maintained when one person takes off their mask for a short period of time.
- If any of the following symptoms are experienced in the 2 weeks leading up to the course, or if you are exposed to another person with these symptoms or with confirmed COVID-19, contact us asap to reschedule your attendance for a future date. If mild symptoms are experienced but testing confirms a negative result in time to attend, contact us to discuss/decide best options.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If symptoms are experienced during the course, please plan to leave the training immediately. We will work with you to make up any missed training material at a future date, and online if needed. We will keep the option open of allowing students to video conference into the training who may experience symptoms just before or during, and don’t want to risk exposing others before they are certain.
All participants will be required to agree in writing to these protocols in advance of the course.