This in-depth course is for image professionals who are dedicated to offering the highest level of service. If you have completed the Level I Essential Course you will be ready to take this level. If you have received foundational training at another institute, you may contact us to determine if this advanced course will be your best next step in career development.
Along with the study of advanced color & style analysis, the psychology of style, and client techniques—you will learn how identity and personality define true personal image. Following is an overview of subjects covered.
Dates: Oct 19-23, and 25 (the 24th is off). 2021. 6 Days total.
Location: Sacramento, California, USA.
Tuition: $3,447 if enrolled by July 31, 2021. Save $450 when you enroll by July 31, 2021. Tuition price increases the later you enroll; $3,747 if enrolled after July 31, 2021. $3,897 if enrolled after Sep 1, 2021. You can pay in full or enroll with a $997 deposit. The balance is due by day 1 of the course.
AICI CEU’s: 4.2. In order to earn 4.2 AICI CEUs for this course, participants must attend the full 6 days, fully participate in all activities and complete an evaluation form at the end of the course rating learning outcomes.)
Advanced Color Sensitivity & Color Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Color Harmony
- Psychology of color, line & color harmony
- Color design for personality identification
- Skintone Painting; Color design for all skin tone values from light to deep
- How to create an Individualized Palette using the Level III Master Color Set: Personal presence, Personal intensity, Energy level, Rhythm of walk, Voice pitch & timbre
- Using case studies and class participants, practice selecting individual palettes using the Complete Master Color Set
Advanced Body Signature Analysis and Creating Looks
- How to work with any client regardless of shape, personal preference & lifestyle
- Body Signature Analysis for styling women of all shapes & sizes
- How to choose silhouettes and alternate silhouettes for various body considerations
- Styling Distinctive Features to highlight or camouflage
- How to use the Level III Complete Clothing & Style Guide
- Using Symbols : Questions and Statements
- Visual Impression
- The Principles of Design in Style
- Silhouette and the Plus Size Woman
- Proportion, Contrast & Illusion, Quick Eye Appraisal
- Fabrics, Prints & Patterns
Hands-on Experience & Business Building
- Advanced networking and business building techniques using the Body Signature System and Stylist Network
- Practice using the Level III Complete Clothing & Style Guide and the Level III Complete Master Color Set
- Marketing Your Services
- Consultation Procedures
- Client Management Techniques
- Consultation Guidelines
- Special Design Situations